This is an enhanced podcast but image playback is not fully supported. Best viewed in iTunes.
It's hard to recall a Hasbro toy that has excited the collector base as much as their recent announcement of returning to the Star Wars style that made it famous--the cards from the 70s and early 80s with Hasbro's new The Vintage Collection. At Jedi-Con the first Vintage Collection figures were sold, the 4-Lom/Zuckuss reversed-name 2 pack, and this week on Star Wars Action News, Arnie and Marjorie provide the first hands-on review of this new figure style!
Also this week, Jerry returns with his vintage reviews, continuing his look at the die-cast Kenner Micro Collection sets from The Empire Strikes Back.
With a review of the Uncle Milton Optical Command Unit, two comic book reviews, news about Star Wars on Blu Ray, and a review of the Gentle Giant The Force Unleashed Sith Apprentice Mini-Bust 2-pack, it's all this week on the Star Wars Action News podcast!
- Brian's Toys
- Star Wars Shop
- Jedi Temple Archives
- Star Wars Mini Lightsaber Tech Lab
- Star Wars Clone Trooper Recon Kit
- Star Wars Lightsaber Room Light
- Star Wars Holographic Animation Lab
- Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back T-Shirt
- Star Wars Stormtrooper Face T-Shirt
- Star Wars C-3PO Face T-Shirt
- Star Wars Rebel Alliance Logo T-Shirt
- More Star Wars T-Shirts
- PGM Shadow Guard Mini Bust
- Senate Duel: Yoda Vs Darth Sidious Diroama
- Sideshow Collectibles Comic-Con 2010 Exclusives