This is an enhanced podcast but image playback is not fully supported. Best viewed in iTunes.
It's one week before Valentine's Day and time is running out to buy the Valentine's Day cards, flowers, candies, and gifts needed to woo your beloved! And if you are still in grade school, or shopping or a grade school child, of course the mass market licensed Valentines are how to say "Be Mine" best. Which will grab the attention of the classmates most? Iron Man Valentines? Twilight? Of course the answer is Star Wars! But with four different types of Star Wars Valentine's Day Cards available this year, some with magnets, some with pencils, some lenticular, the choice of a Valentine is harder than ever, but on this week's Star Wars Action News hosts Marjorie and Arnie review each of the Valentine's Day packages and determine whic is sure to win the heart of that special someone.
Also on this week's podcast, the Entertainment Earth exclusive comic packs are reviewed, we play your voicemails, and discuss the political implications of the recent Star Wars Volkswagen ad! All this and more on the newest episode of Star Wars Action News!
And join us next week as we come to you from New York's Toy Fair International bringing you all the news and reviews of the Star Wars product coming throughout 2011!
- Contest: Win a set of exclusive comic packs from BackstageToys.com!!
- Brian's Toys
Use Coupon Code MAR20VEL for 20% off any purchase through 2/13!
- Star Wars Has Record Toy Revenue in 2010
- Darth Vader Volkswagon Superbowl Ad
- AT-AT Puppy T-Shirt
- Sideshow Premium Format Emperor Palpatine -- Exclusive Edition
- Mace Windu's Airbone Clone Mini-Bust
- AFX Valentine's Day Sale
- Kevin Graham's Site - Artist Proof trading cards for sale!
- Crochet Star Wars Characters
- Star Wars Weekends 2011 Announced