This is an enhanced podcast but image playback is not fully supported. Best viewed in iTunes.
Week after week the hosts of Star Wars Action News talk about action figures, but something often overlooked is--where do you put the figures once you've opened them? While Hasbro is beyond reluctant to make modern-day playsets, there are options available. On this week's Star Wars Action News the vintage Action Figure Display Stand is reviewed, as well as its modern counterpart, the Action Figure Display Diorama.
Also on this week's show, the new Hallmark Clone Wars Christmas ornaments are reviewed, and Brock and Nathan review the new Fate of the Jedi novel Abyss, and they play your voicemails.
And remember, Star Wars Action News' Clone Wars Spin-Off show, Republic Forces Radio Network, returns with the new season of the Clone Wars this weekend. They'll be recording their roundtable SUNDAY, October 4th at 9PM EST. If you'd like to join the roundtable, e-mail email@example.com or go to the Star Wars Action News forums at http://reviewstarwars.com/forums
- Brian's Toys
- Gus and Duncan's Comprehensive Guide to Star Wars Collectibles - Autographed
- Hasbro FX Lightsaber Asajj Ventress
- Medicom Boxed VCD Royal Guard C-9
- Vintage Misc. Star Wars Action Figure Display Header and Bin for 12 Action Figures AFA 85 #19703429 - Actual Photo
- Masters of the Universe Classics Carded Webstor C-9
- 2009 Legacy Coll. EU 2-Pack Carded Wave 5 (Set of 3 Re-issue 2-packs) C-9
- Republic Forces Radio Network returns! Recording 10/4!
- Sponsor Marjorie's team in the Breast Cancer Walk
- StarWarsShop Halloween Gear
- Museum Replica Costumes: Luke Skywalker Jedi Cloak
- Museum Replica Costumes: Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Cloak
- Museum Replica Costumes: Anakin Skywalker Cloak
- Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi: Abyss (Hardcover)