This is an enhanced podcast but image playback is not fully supported. Best viewed in iTunes.
While we're still a month away from the toy reveal explosion that is Toy Fair it seems like it's been a high-energy week for Star Wars. From Battlefront 3 leaked alpha footage to new DVDs, Hasbro toys, Acme art, Gentle Giant maquettes, and Art Asylum figures, not a day has passed over the last week where there didn't seem to be some major news for Star Wars collectors.
On this week's Star Wars Action News, Marjorie and Arnie do a news round-up, summarizing the most important news of the week, and opining on the revelations.
Also this week, Kevin looks at one of the safest investments you can make in this economy--vintage figures. Think we're kidding? Listen to find out. And I promise you, it's not as boring as your economics professor.
All this and Rotta the Hutt too on this week's Star Wars Action News!
- James Earl Jones signed guitar
- George lucas signed guitar at auction
- Yakface reports Two packs
- Gentle Giant Clone Wars Dooku maquette from animated series at MostWantedCollectibles
- eFX Collectibles
- Acme Archives new artwork
- New Jedi Luke 1/4 scale from Art Asylum (Diamond)
- Battlefront 3 leaded game footage
- AFX -- Buy Luke w/ Dianoga and get Diamond Maul for free (now you can also buy Scar Cylon or Lord of the Rings ringwraith)
- Complete SW Radio dramas, get all 3 for $25
- Now Playing Podcast
- Rotta Plushie
- New Star Wars packaging
- Star Wars Frames
- Hawthorne Villiage Tattooine diorama of Obi-Wan's home