This is an enhanced podcast but image playback is not fully supported. Best viewed in iTunes.
Also this week, we review the Master Replicas Revenge of the Sith Yoda Lightsaber, courtesy of Brian's Toys. Does it live up to the quality of the wise Jedi master? Tune in to find out!
- Galactic Hunter
- Brian's Toys
- Star Wars Super Collector's Database
- Master Replicas
- 3 Day Blinds
- Code 3 Darth Vader's TIE Fighter
- Creating the Worlds of Star Wars -- 365 Days
- The Complete Star Wars Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Coasters
- Hyperspace Membership
- Star Wars Film Cell Bookmark
- Lego TIE Interceptor
- Ultimate Lightsaber Kit
- Star Wars iPod Covers
- Star WArs Custom Shirts
- M-Pire Plush Buddies
- Wookiee Bowcaster
- Lego Star Wars 2
1) Can we look forward to any Star Wars "girls toys lines" in the future? Things such as fashion dolls, make-up kits, etc.
2) In the Star Wars 3 3/4 inch scale, what scale are the figures originally sculpted in - are they 2-ups, some other scale, or does it vary by figure?
3) I am very interested in what happened to the Kit Fisto "starfigher" misspelling. When was this picked up and will there be a correction? What is the process by which a toy is checked for these errors?